Truly Magical.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 05:41:19 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

I was introduced to this show while i was bored at night and as i was bored, I opened the the television to look for something that will pass my time. I switched channels until i came across "The Office". I've seen a random episode, it made me laugh, and the rest is history.

"The office" talks about the every day lives of employers in an office which works for the Dunder Mifflin paper company. It is being shot by an documentary staff that want to record the lives of the American people who works in an office, which make it shot as a mockumentary.

The first season is fine, I admit it wasn't very fun to watch, but luckily it's only 6 episodes. Season two to season nine was the best thing i have ever seen. The show is full full of humor that you don't hear every day, and that's why it make "The office" such a great show. Besided the humor, the show made me very emotional in particular episodes even though it wasn't really that sad, for instance when Jim finds out that Michael leaves a day before he said he would. I was crying even though it wasn't that sad.

All the fictional characters are so fun to watch and make you feel empathy to them. Even though the actors aren't really famous, they act so good that it made me feel The show "The office" is a real thing and they are really selling paper. A great example for that is the relationship between Jim and Pam which is truly beautiful, romantic and so realistic that it makes you wonder if they are married in real life.

The show is truly magical and makes you feel you're part of it, very fun to watch and I recommend to watch it. 10/10

Konp 17 July 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3278525/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部