Really guys?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
22-11-2019 05:41:19 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 10/10

Usually I don't feel compelled to comment on these things but I just had to say that most of the people I saw who left negative comments on this show only watched ONE episode! The first episode wasn't my favorite. But you become attached to the characters so quickly! It is hard to say that Michael is just an idiot, he has so much heart and just wants to be loved. I don't care what anyone says, Dwight is hilarious. And the show can be so easy to relate to sometimes. Don't tell me you have never had your Jim or your Pam. I mean, there are so many human moments that sometimes it leaves me feeling emotional (though they are rarer). And it definitely has its uncomfortable moments (especially when Toby starts to get creepy). There is so much good to this show, and it is so unlike so many of the terrible shows out there. I can understand loyalty, and I know America and Britain are different countries. But if you get past the FIRST episode and really give it a chance, there is a lot to love here! I have never seen the original Office, and I intend to watch it someday. And I promise I will keep an open mind.

rmestas 13 October 2009

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2140463/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部