View: 95|Reply: 0

The truth is out there somewhere!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
18-2-2021 02:32:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Having been bought up in Australia with a father who was a barrister and once offered a Supreme Court judicial appointment - I have to say that this program goes a long way to showing the true imperialism of the judicial system.

My father rejected the overtures for his own reasons but having watched Deeds I have to say I have seen it all. A judge is a mentor, a guardian, an executioner but most of all a human being. The politics that goes with the position is common.

Look at your own life! Change Deeds into the counselor at school, the mediator in a dispute, the local parish priest, the HR officer at work and somewhere there is a Deeds in it.

To look upon the law and see the stupidity of it is a gift most lack because there is no law just politics and Judge John Deed highlights that more than any law and order program now or in the past. I believe this is the intention of the program. Entertain - definitely - educate on how the system is and can be twisted more than likely.

Watch Deeds and say to yourself "Why is it so =- how can this happen - and how many times has it happened?". Watch again the next week and ask the same question.

Be prepared to think

score /10

ekles 3 December 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1229886/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部