View: 107|Reply: 0

Righteous Judgement

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
18-2-2021 02:32:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Before writing this I reread some reviews of this programme, they make interesting reading. In seeing how it gets some peoples, proverbial knickers in a twist.

This is after all merely entertainment nothing more nor less, nothing high brow is intended.

It took me a while to to start watching this programme at all, let alone to get into it all all.

Overall I find it an enjoyable blend, of drama, intrigue, sexcapades of the judiciary.

All of the acting in the show is first rate and I find, that all of the characters are fully rounded and believable.

Some folks find it hard to believe any political jiggery pokery, with our lovely legal system.

Politics is involved in each and every facet of not only our everyday lives, but of every aspect of society.

It's been mentioned that, the politics covered may relate to the Labour Party.

As if the Conservative Party, never got its mitts dirty in or out of Government.

Personally the Judge is his own worst enemy when it comes to his love life.
I find it hard to believe, that he could ever be entirely satisfied within a monogamous relationship.

And frankly what self respecting women would touch this philandering toe rag, with a proverbial barge pole beggars belief.

score 8/10

ygwerin1 25 February 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5509691/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部