View: 94|Reply: 0

The Mighty Boosh is a breath of fresh comical air!

[Copy link]
5-2-2021 00:16:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I can't praise Messrs Barret and Fielding enough for producing one of the finest comedies of the decade so far. It seems to have gone largely ignored by the masses, but I'm sure it won't be long before the rest of the nation catch-up and they'll all pretend they watched from the start! Like all excellent work you are constantly asking yourself "How did they come up with that?!" This for me is the beauty of this programme, it's completely original, imaginative and sometimes it seems completely spontaneous. It may take you one or two episodes before you are hooked but once you are you'll find yourself searching on your Sky remote through BBC2 and BBC3's listings trying to find out if it is on. If its on at 2 or 3 in the morning, so what, stay up, watch it, go into work tired the next morning it's well worth it. If your the kind of person who gets angry if you don't get enough sleep, then simply go into work wearing a poncho! It's impossible not to be happy in a poncho, but of course, you all know that! Boosh Forever!!!!!!!

score /10

nickemu1980 29 March 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1049212/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部