View: 114|Reply: 0

Brilliant series. Poor ending.

[Copy link]
31-1-2021 11:22:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
It's not the first time I get interested in watching something about post-apocalyptic world. The fact is, I'm always in mood to see stuff about that theme. However, despite all that, I couldn't even imagine how amazing was going to be Jericho prior to begin watching it. It's simply fantastic! The show lets you brainstorm about how to survive and find solutions after your country is hit by nuclear bombs. The plot is really suspenseful and you end up asking yourself a lot of questions: Was that growing mushroom a terrorist attack? Who has planned that? Who is that mysterious man known as Mr. Hawkins? And what about the obscure Jake Green's past?

The show is incredibly addicting and sometimes I caught myself into a non-stop Jericho marathon. You always want to watch more one episode to attempt solving every mystery. Yet, I have to admit: it is not all good. The series wasn't going to be renewed until its ardent fans claim for a second season. And it came out, although it should have never existed. OK, it's fine the fact that series has an ending, but the plot completely changes its focus at a certain point and the awful second season starts to feature a boring theme about political conspiracy in order to explain previous events. Anyway, if you don't bother to receive an advice, here it is: be sure not to miss Jericho. You wouldn't repent to spend your valuable time watching it. Trust me: It's worthy a try!

score 8/10

igor_henriquejs 10 March 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2765260/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部