View: 110|Reply: 0

A Third Watch Fan

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-1-2021 00:46:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've been a fan of Third Watch for quite a while, as it consists of a very culturally diverse and talented cast. As an actor myself, I was once fortunate enough to be an extra on the show and found it to be a most enjoyable experience, meeting some of the cast who were not only professional but also very friendly. I'm also a City University of New York Campus Peace Officer and find the show to successfully incorporate real issues within each episode, such as relationship situations (between the officers of the various departments), personal issues like child care concerns, marital problems, etc., as well as most of the official procedures which the uniformed Officers (Police, Fire & Emergency Medical Technicians) utilize in the performance of their duties. The portrayals of the characters by the cast is wonderful, as they succeed in bringing each character to 3 dimensional life! You get the feeling that these are real folks you could actually run into while walking down a New York City street. (Yes, all their performances are that good!!) The action in the show is great, combining the perfect amount of gritty realism and excitement with (at times), a dash of humor. I enjoy the show very much & hope it continues to have a nice long run!! I really like this show and feel that it is the best hour of quality viewing on televsion. Fantastic work by all the cast and crew!!

score /10

Anewactor 6 January 2003

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0646728/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部