View: 120|Reply: 0

Exceptional and heart touching

[Copy link]
14-1-2021 00:19:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
One of the best Kdramas I have seen so far. Loved Song Hye Kyo in Descendants of the Sun, and here she also shined with her talent to bring to the screen the best not only of herself but also of her partners . She is really a great actress.
This drama is a masterpiece. It is modern and still succeeds to bring to life traditional Korean values which seem in their rightful place. It is so rare in dramas to see so matured and complex characters, portrayed so finely that you can feel them even through the screen. It is also rare in dramas characters to go beyond simple, first-signal reactions and fast-processed, cliche-ed insights - nothing of the sort here. In a world, where love and kindness are considered weak and simple, they show us how to turn the defeat into victory with the power of love.
All kinds of love thrive here - not only romantic, which the drama more satisfying for me. Love that strengthens the ties between people and does not destroy them, love that is worth fighting for, love that can bring you back to life - I wish everyone of us could be so wise and strong to build such a love in their life. Because all characters here did just that - made the effort and built their lives on love. Here love was the power of life and this film sets an exemplary model to follow in our lives too. Even the worst betrayals, when seen through loving eyes, are worth forgiving - and what a great prize comes at the end!
Highly recommended!

score 10/10

nevenapetkova 28 July 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5947751/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部