View: 119|Reply: 0

Not everyone's cup of tea.

[Copy link]
14-1-2021 00:19:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This show was slow. Just their romance not everything else. I mean they would show every pause the actors take and that was annoying as hell. I expected a lot from this drama but it was a disappointment. Why? Because the women didn't show any emotion even when she was with the guy. This was just the opposite of a cold male CEO. In this case it's the women. Their romance was dull boring. And the first encounter was not at all realistic. I don't know what it was I tired really hard to like it but I couldn't. All I can say is that it's not everyone's cup of tea.

However, there are two reasons why you should watch the show.
1. The lead actor's smile. Seriously his smile is drool worthy because it made the show. It was the only thing I looked forward to. His character's personality was also good.
2. Landscapes. The first few episodes we're set in cuba and had shown beautiful landscapes. Places you would like to escape to.

Other than this. I didn't like the show that much. Please note. I just watched around 5 episodes. I couldn't bring myself to complete the series because I am very picky and I like good plots.

score 5/10

venusray-31451 15 July 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5909030/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部