View: 126|Reply: 0

Flawless Acting.... Poetic Dialogues.....

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
14-1-2021 00:19:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Just like my headline shows, the acting of the both lead actors......the whole cast is flawless in this drama. Song Hye Kyo showed everyone again that even a simple storyline like this which is one dimensional, can be beautiful to watch. She found a good comrade in Park Bo Gum. They killed almost their every scene together(which is mostly the whole drama btw).
The emotional scenes towards the end is the highlight of this drama. Every time Hye Kyo had tears in her eyes, she made me cry(and i never cry watching dramas btw). She is the most beautiful crier I have ever seen in dramas.
Park Bo Gum played the role of a handsome man in his late twenties who is more mature than his peers of the same age. In the beginning one of his friends said that he had never seen him get angry or fight anyone. So I was waiting patiently, episode by episode just to see him get angry at anyone once. But it really never happened.
The story doesn't have many shades. It flows in only one direction. But the dialogues.............. man they are amazing. This drama has some great poetic lines.
So the summary of this nonsensical review is that Flawless acting and Poetic Dialogues can turn an ordinary story into an extraordinary drama.

score 9/10

B_special 25 January 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4605020/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部