View: 123|Reply: 0

Coach McGuirk is the best character ever created

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
6-1-2021 02:44:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
THis show is genius. The way that the characters interact with each other and the world is more real than any other show i have seen. Coach McGuirk is the greatest character ever created. He is so pathetic yet such a bad ass you can't help but laugh at him. Adult Swim only shows Home Movies once a week right now, but at least it's on at all. This is just my opinion , but the show is much better without Paula Poundstone playing Paula Small.Janine Ditullio just fits the part so well. H. Jon Benjamin, who plays the voice of Coach McGuirk ,also plays the voice of Jason. Jason is a candy fiending,stuck up slob that seems a bit slow. But he's very insightful when it comes to making movies. One of the most defining lines Brendon Small has is when he is playing the role of "Land-Stander" and says something along the lines of,"I just want to stand, on land." You feel so bad for the kid sometimes, but I can usually relate to him. Anyway, it comes as no surprise to find out that a lot of the show is made up on the spot as they go, which is probably one of the main reasons this show is so great. (and because it came from the mind of Brendon Small)

score /10

bauhaus138 14 March 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1039688/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部