View: 95|Reply: 0

I cant believe i have to pay for this drivel!

[Copy link]
3-1-2021 11:22:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Well, unfortunately this is on our TV's almost every day I think.. As you sit down to your dinner, or relax for a minute, you turn on your TV... and what are u confronted with??? DOT COTTONS decayed face! Its depressing to know that I am FORCED by LAW because i own a TV, to pay the BBC to keep creating this drivel. The actors and actresses, as untalented as they are, must be laughing at their 'tax collector' status. No matter how poor, or how insulting the show is... I (Like everyone else in Britain) will continue to pay the BBC and the producers of the show, simply to avoid a huge fine. Has there ever been an episode when someone hasn't cried? Do these people ever leave this bloody street? After all this time, and not leaving this street, are they all inbred? Is there anywhere else to work other than a bar, and a chip shop? I bet even the cast cant bear to watch it TV.

Anyway, i can go on all day about how much i hate it, and others like it. Bottom line is, this is not entertaining, its pure concentrated vermin excrement. The only reason it is still around is because its funded by extortion money.

score /10

MarkNorthernIreland 19 May 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1083885/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部