View: 106|Reply: 0

just terrible

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-1-2021 11:16:04 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Thought id give this ago as i do like a reality show such as jersey shore jerseylicious the hills etc I'm from UK to so thought why not. I cant describe how annoying the people are they are incredibly stupid not in a funny way i mean as in dumbness I've never come across a species like this their vocabulary is terrible and seem to shorten words such as jealous, they say jel maybe they cant spell so thats why they shorten it who knows they make up silly phases such as vajazzle a tern mean decorating the ladies downstairs in diamonties (excuse me for my spelling now i think its rubbed off on me all this thickness/dumbness also i am typing on touchscreen phone so forgive me for any spelling mistakes) the cast seem attractive but they are so fake i actually know someone who for a birthday went to Essex and bumped into a cast member asked for her autograph as she actually enjoys the show to get a nasty response for spoiling her night out she was a fan only wanted a happy birthday autograph. They say the show is not script but to be honest all shows like this are scripted to an extent in brief fake tits fake people fake personalities fake show that sums it up right in my and a lot of peoples eyes

score 1/10

kylax88 11 May 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2611632/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部