View: 110|Reply: 0

Obsessed!!

[Copy link]
3-1-2021 11:16:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
More stars for TOWIE! Love this show! Can't stop watching! Love the accents and the slang and the level of class the show keeps consistent, they never show characters that are wasted or slobs or truly despicable like the reality shows on this shore. While I enjoy watching the maniacal narcissism of RHOWherever and The Kards, TOWIE's personalities are a welcome break and seem to have higher morals. I realize that isn't a great feat however. It's just charming and overtly fake instead of trying to pretend it's not. I'm tired of all the reviews of my favorite "reality" shows getting low marks because they fun to watch! I can't stand scripted dramas or corny saccharin sit coms. The writing sucks. People just don't act like that and say clever things all the time it's not believable. It just feels more natural to hear people speaking candidly...And maybe it's the accents but they sound way more intelligent than us hicks in America when they use words like "brilliant" and "smashing" and "bollocks" and "minge" :)

score 8/10

laurensarge 24 March 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2985290/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部