View: 93|Reply: 0

BL Series beyond comparison!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-1-2021 11:08:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
After watching the Love of Siam in 2007, I got hook to stories and story telling that is not common in a movie or series. That is why, I am on to indie films and underrated movies in the big screen so to speak. These movies opened my mind and heart about emotional turmoils, political and social issues in the country and of the world in general. Furthermore, it also gives me the true meaning of love which indeed grows and finds its way to a person whom it truly belongs regardless of age, color and gender. GameBoys, on this matter, has delivered the elements that I am looking for; given that majority of Filipinos are conservative and not so open with the idea of "Boys Love" or long time ago, was called "Bromance". The actors are very witty, fun-loving and have the vibe that are relatable to both young and old viewers. Elijah Canlas (Cairo) and Kokoy De Santos (Gavreel) are considered newbies in the movies and films industry in the country yet they have shown finess in their acting and delivered what they are expected to do. At the very young age, they are becoming one of the sought after actors and they are making names in the field. Accompanied by the bubbly and beautiful actress Adriana So (Pearl), the series have given us the complete flavor in a BL series. The producers, directors and the rest of the crew have done well in giving the country's first digital series. What else can say? Well, it is broadcast and shown in youtube by the Ideafirst Company for free. What more can you ask for? All in all... it is a milestone and groundbreaking for Filipinos especially now that it is getting the eyes of international audience.

score 10/10

lsmoquite 28 June 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5863072/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部