View: 85|Reply: 0

Also aborted after 3 episodes - Detached from reality

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
20-12-2020 11:21:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
All well and good to see Sophia scripted as a young woman marching to the beat of her unique drummer. But not so good when the script detaches from reality time and again. Sophia would 'never' go to a free clinic but has such severe pain she has no choice. Doc says a strangulated hernia will kill you, surgery will fix it. She has no money and he lets her walk. Really? Maybe doc should have said: go the ER every time you have severe pain, tell them you may have a strangulated hernia OR get medicaid (poor, no job, no income) and free surgery. No, he just lets her walk.

She lives in S.F. but calls the cable car a trolley. She steals a rug, owner does nothing, steals a book, steals a cable car ride and so on. The ebay concept is also alternate reality. The very reason people don't model clothes, especially expensive clothes, is that buyers need to see the item in good light, close-up in multi photos to show excellent versus any damages front, rear etc. The idea of doing away with all that and instead have a sexy model in one photo is absurd. Why bother to dine with dad when she knew exactly what he'd say especially when she arrives with her stolen carpet and brags about her theft. Then she announces she's unemployed. She demonstrates her instability by intentionally getting herself fired. She might as well have arrived at work with 'fire me now' written on her forehead. I decided that walking away from Sophia was better for my mental health.

score 4/10

stevepat99 22 April 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3691297/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部