View: 94|Reply: 0

Spoiled Brat

[Copy link]
20-12-2020 11:21:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've tried giving this show a shot, probably on its 4-5 an already regret it. I might watch one or 2 more but doesn't change what I think..

This girl is in no way empowered or inspiring. I am actually scared of what little girls are going to think watching this show..

This woman is 23, steals, gets fired for talking back to her boss, stealing, well not doing her job at all and more!. All because she doesn't know who shes gonna be at 23!!! I am 28, still don't really know what I am going to do I went back to school at 23 for interior deigns! I had a full time job and full time school while doing it! No help from parents or anyone, but you don't see me being entitled or a brat! She only got lucky from finding a jacket and then having to sell it cause she can't pay rent. Oh and she sells it on a website EVERYBODY USED TO MAKE MONEY! OMG she's so smart... Then she notices she makes money off it and decides to go find more clothes to sell..

The way she treats everyone including her best friend and boyfriend who stay by her side no matter how much shes a bitch, rude and annoying.

This show is unrealistic!!! How many times she steals just because and doesn't get in trouble! How people stay even tho she's the world biggest bitch to her friends and family. Then gets lucky with a career selling stuff online. PLEASE STOP NETFLIX, you are creating a world of ungrateful lil brats!!! Who will never become something, because they GIVE UP TO EASILY!!! I was actually looking forward to this being a good inspiring business story. Instead its about a spoiled brat. Which now my co worker is mad at me because I pointed this out to her and she thinks its a great story.. she 21, and thinks her bf should have been picked for a promotion, but instead says he didn't get it because his too young.. Not because he had no experience. His 25, his not too young, and no they shouldn't give him a chance just because.

It seems only spoiled brats like this show because they think they are going to become rich off posting pictures on Instagram...

score 1/10

stephaniecampbelldesigns 11 May 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3705531/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部