View: 87|Reply: 0

This show is not real but FAKE

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
13-12-2020 11:35:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I'll be honest with you. I really, really enjoyed this show. I thought, like Pawn Stars or other similar shows, this show was real. That is, the items found in the lockers were real. The on-camera interviews that the cast give? I think any astute person can tell a lot of that is scripted, and the "conflicts" between the various characters are scripted, as many reality shows do. But I thought the *finds* in the lockers were real.

Given we now learn this hasn't been the case, through Dave Hester's lawsuit against the show and A&E, I feel severely cheated. If the producers wanted (or needed) to plant crap in lockers to be sure each episode had exciting things in it, then don't pretend these are real finds. Make up a different show. "Oddities in Beverly Hills" perhaps, where we travel to someone's home and pick through crap they put in their garage 30 years ago. Or whatever.

This is REALLY sleazy of the "Storage Wars" producers, and this is REALLY sleazy of A&E. I think maybe there should be more lawsuits against this show, besides Hester's...

score 1/10

Mustang92 4 January 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2730969/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部