View: 112|Reply: 0

The Old "Let's Get 'Smart' Back on the U.S. Airwaves by Leaving a Message on IMDb" Trick

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
7-12-2020 04:17:27 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Get Smart (1965-1970) is one of the most creative and funny shows ever to be aired on television.  The story was set in the time which the show aired but it is still adored by many people today for it's witty lines, slap-stick humor, and the collection of humorous expressions that lead actor Don Adams could adorn.  This well-written, well-directed, well-acted t.v. show deserves another run.  I was born 10 years after the sitcom ended, yet I think it is the most imaginative show ever created. I want others born ten years from now to have the same experiences that I did: to fall hopelessly in love with Max, to cheer when 99 finally nabbed You-Know-Who, to wait somewhat impatiently for the outcome in part II of "And Baby makes Four," and to laugh unCONTROLlably when you first hear "Sorry about that, Chief," and all the times afterward.  This show has a unique humor that can never be duplicated.  It's been off my t.v. screen for years now, but I'm still loving it.

score /10

Max's99 10 January 1999

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0087927/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部