View: 98|Reply: 0

Get Smart DVD

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
7-12-2020 04:17:23 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I understand that HBO is releasing "Get Smart" on DVD within a short while (today is 10/29/05) .. so, you wish will be coming true .. anyone sending/selling copies at this time .. legally CAN be in big trouble with various agencies of the government as well as owners of "Get Smart" ..

So, please wait until "Get Smart" is released for sale and then they will be in great shape and not down seventeen generations with shadows and mumbled words .. they will be 'The Best' ..

I am glad that I was able to work on "Get Smart" the last two years in casting AND then for Don Adams on/off for 5 years or so .. I shall always miss him a LOT . but have VERY fond memories and keep remembering funny things he said or did throughout our years together as boss/assistant (he gave me the title of executive assistant) and then some kind of producer title on "Don Adams Screen Test" .. wish THAT would come out on DVD too .. but doubt that shall happen .. both shows were just SUPER to work on ..

Perhaps someday I shall write a book .. Don did, I hope that it shall be published .. I learned a LOT about his early years that I did NOT know ..

Nancy E. Barr

score /10

n-ellen 29 October 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1203947/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部