again a very free adaptation!!!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
6-12-2020 12:05:40 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
They should not have called this Jeremiah, because it has

nothing to do with the characters from the comic from Herman Huppen!! And the storyline is a very creative free adaptation from the original comic albums. Jeremiah is not a bad show but if they would have stayed with

the original stories, it would have been so much better!! If you ever have read one of the original comics you know what

i'm talking about. And what about the cast?????? Jeremiah is sort of an naive hick in the comics who's getting a lesson on how to survive by a skinny red haired,very dangerous boy-Kurdy Malloy, after a war erupts in the states between the white and the black population. The war is finished with a nuclear holocaust,and then the story starts. But if the relation between blacks and whites where bad before, they are even worse after the war....so why is kurdy malloy in this show a black guy???? Well is has probably something to do with being politically correct. If they would have named this different, i would have gone for it, but i am sorry to say right now its a waste of my time.

score /10

natamin 28 September 2004

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0827018/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部