View: 97|Reply: 0

Its honestly hard to believe in the legitimacy of the series

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
29-11-2020 11:41:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm not going to make a long review, since this show doesn't deserve any attention at all. The contestants are either trying too hard to seem clueless about the simplest aspects of life (even if it doesn't pertain to cooking) or they were isolated from civilization for the majority of their lives. The chefs are condescending, and will ruthlessly insult the contestants regardless of the fact that they're hosting a show based off of people with "poor cooking skills"?

The final thing I'd like to point out is THERE IS A CASH PRIZE FOR THE WINNER OF THIS SHOW. This just refines a horrible foundation for a terrible show. It not only encourages these "worst cooks" to know more than they let on. (you have cook well in order to not be eliminated) But it just makes an attraction for greedy people to pretend to be fools in order to earn some quick cash.

To summarize my review, this show is terrible. Its easily Food Networks worst show in a line of terrible shows recently released in order to boost ratings. Everyone responsible for this abomination should be ashamed of themselves.

score 1/10

gerwienp 11 January 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3160649/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部