View: 83|Reply: 0

so silly it's entertaining- but can nayone be that inept

[Copy link]
29-11-2020 11:41:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The contestant's ham it up so much. Worst cooks or not, they play it up for stupidity. none the less it is good fun. This last season, they are adding idiot voice overs. Basic cooking is just paying attention. some of it is "goofy" &are just annoying. They have to do well enough to stay in. but some things are just idiotic. Also, as noted the winner gets $25K. so there is a lot of motivation to do well enough to stay in, but play for the camera. what about the others who give hours of show; or the runner up. do they get nothing.

Tyler made a big deal out of a small fire- the pan lit up- it happens. the cook didn't know what to do. turn off the flame, and smother the fire. Tyler yelled "Producer put a pan over it.". I guess they were waiting bec. it created "drama". She almost got eliminated & He said she could have burnt down the kitchen. Not really, the flames were high but in the pan.

Ann says cooking water is salty like the ocean. I find that makes the food way too salty. I hate soft boiled eggs, poached eggs- runny yolks onto the food, Ugh!.

Ann & Tyler have a lot of personality.

Again, the foodies, eat many animals. If one more person talks about bacon, as if it is some divine inspiration. It's pieces of pig flesh. Pigs whose skin is like humans, And who people who know say: Pigs are smarter than dogs.

score 3/10

braquecubism 3 January 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5378648/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部