View: 115|Reply: 0

Out of touch with reality

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
16-11-2020 03:42:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The only way I can describe this show is laughable. Let me get this straight, you have teenagers living in a hospital. Oh that's right, they are all very sick. Yet they can go to school, roam the halls, even leave the Hospital and go for joy rides and pick up beer and other goodies. If they can do all of that, then why on earth are they still in a hospital? Either these kids all come from very wealthy parents or the producers are just out of touch with reality. Our lead character, Nurse Jackson, played by Octavia Spencer is more like a den mother then a nurse. I like her character, but she is the only redeeming character of the cast. Then we have the standard very attractive Dr. Jack McAndrew who we know is going to spur an episode where one of the teens is going to throw herself at him. Wait for it, it's coming, they always do.

It is a good thing this takes place in a hospital because Spencer will need all the staff available to try and save this lack luster, doesn't make any sense program. Oh but wait you say, these kids are very sick. To that I say bull----! This is not the way any hospital works. Except for maybe LA. I know, because I spent time in some. I have stage 4 Carcinoid Syndrome. It is a form of Cancer that effects your intestines and other organs. It is very rare and there is no cure in its late stages.

This show makes a mockery of those of us that are really sick and the hospitals we get treated in.

score 1/10

jmarcotte 26 September 2014

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3093328/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部