View: 88|Reply: 0

Much Needed Therapy

[Copy link]
15-11-2020 12:07:25 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Several months ago, I was in a slump. A few things were just going completely awful for me, and I was feeling down and depressed and felt like a failure and my motivation to do anything worthwhile was gone. I was just drowning in a pool of self-pity and regret.

Then I accidentally stumbled upon this show, and I must say I am truly happy that I did.

It sounds weird to say, but I feel as if this show actually really helped me put my life back in order. If you were to ask me what show/movie had the biggest impact on my life, I'd tell you "Being Erica".

Before watching the show, I was prone to regrets - I mean, I'd regret little tiny stupid things from a decade ago, that whoever would've long forgotten. I'd regret things so little, looking back I don't really know how I'd remember those stupid little things. I used to wonder how people could claim they lived without regrets. Thing is, I didn't really understand what they meant.

While watching this show, it got me to start thinking from a different angle; maybe, instead of regretting all of these stupid little things, it would be more worth it to pull out lessons, to let yourself grow. The more I watched it, the less I felt like holding on to all of those past regrets and the more I started forcing myself out of my slump.

It helped me change some of my views on things, and it helped me change my attitude - it gave me some much needed therapy ;D

score 10/10

Midnight_Gypsi 28 July 2010

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2286690/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部