View: 57|Reply: 0

Addictive.. Occupies a special place in my heart..

[Copy link]
10-11-2020 22:30:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I have seen few English series such as House, Sherlock and Suits. I loved them all. But this show beats them all in a way that i cant explain. It comes across as real, natural and the characters are such that you can easily relate to. The dialogues are simple and strike the right chord. The narration of their diaries is one of the best parts of the entire show where you can really know what they are feeling or thinking. This helps in understanding the characters so well. The maturity of handling situations is something you can learn from. The process of Kashaf becoming vulnerable from initially being cold hearted has been portrayed really well. The way in which her mother guides her daughter without really coming across as dominating or controlling makes me respect her a lot. Across the show, the characters are very tactful in their communication, something which i would want to adopt and may be which i have already adopted slightly. :)

its surprising how penning down something can bring so much clarity in your thoughts. i think why i like it more than the English sitcoms is that the lead characters in those English (Dr House, Sherlock, Harvey) are mostly arrogant and consider them self- important, charming (in a more showy way) and have a superiority complex. But this is not how the real world works. In real world, people like characters who are more in lines with ZGH... humble, very respectful of others, which i find it charming in its own way.

score 10/10

richa-83157 24 March 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3436916/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部