View: 103|Reply: 0

Evergreen Classical Love-Family Drama in Pakistan TV History

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
10-11-2020 22:30:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
In movies i felt so many classics, evergreen, master piece picture. First time i loved the serial drama love and family emotions can't explain in 10 lines write a review in small summary or plot. Because i love the show more than other dramas even in india also. I'm basically love love drama story telling in a very neatful beautiful way. Here i felt i lot loved lot attracted so many characters. I can give more than 10 rating if possible in imdb.
Come to the casting wow....what a cute couple Fawad and Sanam lived in Zarron and Kashaf charaters....no one replace their place in those character. I love their attachment in every scene from beginning to end of serial. I don;t know how they are playing in this drama in very simple lift style people. We should admire their performances.
Especially Kashaf is key point of entire drama and story is moving with her. Sanam i saw her first time in this drama she is absolutely a fantastic actress and her mother character wow really mind blowing. A working woman as teacher as mother played in such role very well, i appreciate her very much.

Sanam Saeed i really became fan of her acting, voice tone, performance, her nature in this drama and as well in real life. I love to see every scene of Fawad and Sanam in this drama get so excited inside automatically. After Marriage Kashaf and Zaroon their every scene attracted to them, such a wonderful characters no vulgarity in this drama very clean fresh story. Never see in pakistan tv series before.
If this tv show released in india or made in india definitely it would remake in many languages in all over india and became popular. In pakistan Urdu is only language but in india they can go for remake in every language. So such a crazy story made in pakistan tv show.
Director and Writers are a backbone to this drama undoubtedly, in this drama i love their every dialouges had written so beautiful. A common people story and Rich family its so familiar in real life also...so this drama became popular one of the best reason it connected to every common person.

Im So thankful to Entire Zindagi Gulzar hai team, i got so much love on urdu language and drama story because of ZGH. They finished season in 26 episodes thats so hurted me because i wanted to see above 50 or 100 episodes. In india people are habituated to see more than 100 200 500 episodes.
But felt so happy mostly inside much. Thanks to Sanam and Fawad roles played as Kashaf and Zaroon as couples love,family emotions gave me such beautiful experience ever got. 10/10 rating is i think not a right to treat, 100/10 is perfect rating.
A very good message to society and Inspiration to every woman in this society and great message has given how a independent woman to grow up in hard situation and face every challenge.

Yes.....Zindagi Gulzar Hai

score 10/10

disizzgsk 2 April 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4114579/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部