View: 102|Reply: 0

Alternate version of "Snow White and 7 dwarfs "

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
5-11-2020 00:26:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Firstly, my introduction kind long please patient with me. After watching about 10 episode. i felt wish to write a review this Korean TV hit drama 2016. This drama kind like combine "The bodyguard from Beijing(movie)"   "Snow white and 7 dwarf" . Adding, this drama can say an alternate version Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton Politic life. Something like that. For the beginner part kind confuse to those elderly people but those youngster catch up fast. Yes i get it. Even my parent watch don't have any clue what they are watching. Those people got read review and some don't. My father guess correct about some part about this drama. Why i called alternate version "Snow White and 7 dwarfs "? This drama got same stepmother with powerful witchcraft as for the drama got stepmother got powerful security company help supporting running for her husband president election. Adding dwarfs are represent the bodyguards. Kind like make sense. This Korean drama got best actress but she is a member group called "Girl Generation". She really an angel. In the end worth watching and continue of adrenaline rush and heart pumping and romance.

score 8/10

d-ender85 7 January 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3614707/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部