View: 92|Reply: 0

Underrated/ intriguing

[Copy link]
5-11-2020 00:26:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Damn it. I love it. Usually I am not a person to love action. But I loved the action in this drama . This is an action   politics series. I should have watched it before. One advice. Don't read the description. It will ruin the series for you. Instead go clueless.
I will provide you a tiny synopsis. A fugitive on the run & a presidential candidate's daughter cross paths in this political drama. This should be enough. I guess for you to know. You can expect a really good cast. The lead actor will win you over with his skills.

Flaws in this drama. The lead actress didn't have any character development that really disappointed me. Second, at times the politics is stretched. In my case, I just fast forwarded it. You can do the same. So you can say it's worth watching. Also, they really did a great job in hiding one villian. But what happened to that character. That was left unanswered.

Lastly, though I loved the ending. I would have preferred it if as the politicians in the conference has predicted has happened and she didn't have pressed that button. Those who have watched the drama knows it. It would have made it open for a part 2. Anyway I loved. It was an intriguing political drama inspired from snow white. Go for it if you are in a mood to watch something that will grab your attention.

score 9/10

venusray-31451 13 August 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5989811/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部