View: 96|Reply: 0

Wrong in many ways

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
3-11-2020 00:32:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I was very excited to watch the series because of the hype created around but I was really desopointed inspite of trying hard to like it and understand it's motive. Kissing of lata and Kabir at public places without being moral policed by people around is something not digestive. There was no motive of this story only.they just tried to show India in 1950's with so many storyline at the same time without any motive and the makers failed miserably in this. What was the need to show the afair of lata's sister in law as this story line headed no where,what was the need to show the misconduct of lata's mousaji when she didn't even talk about it ,what was the need to show lata's brother being fake and not liking being Desi when this story line also headed no where. Lata chose Kabir in the starting and it showed how strong she was in listening to her heart but at last she chose haresh inspite of the fact that she loved kabir. Lata didn't even take any action against his mousaji inspite of knowing that her cousin was a suffering in the house she just asked to take her with them but nothing happened and she did nothing.i think lata is a confused character .The story tried to justify that parents forcing their children to marry the person of their choice is right.And above all acting is really bad

score 1/10

eeerenu 28 October 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw6212483/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部