View: 67|Reply: 0

A magnitude of amusement!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-11-2020 18:11:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I discovered this delightful British situation comedy on my local PBS station a short while back and I must say that this series is now one of my favorites. The Vicar of Dibley is extremely entertaining if I do say so myself. I recently purchased the DVD set and I am having a ton of fun with it. This joyful program is terrific to view any time during the day, but watching it after dark is a lot more fun in my opinion.

The shows stars British comedienne Dawn French as Geraldine Granger, who is named Dibley's new vicar. Geraldine is charismatic personality with a huge love of sweet foods. She excels at being a vicar in the small, sleepy community. Geraldine has seven (later only six) close associates: David, Hugo (David's bashful son), Owen, Frank, Jim, Letitia (who passed away soon after the first season), and Alice. Portrayed by Emma Chambers, Alice is my favorite out of all the characters on this incredible show. I like Alice because she's sweet, beautiful, carefree, lively, lovable, and, of course, funny. Alice, too, has lots of charisma. At the end of season two, Alice and Hugo get married; they later become parents.

This show is fabulous! The cast is remarkable and the stories are fascinating! This series is a must-see for comedy fans.

score /10

astro_92 23 August 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1156820/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部