View: 87|Reply: 0

the most funniest, most fun and entertaining show ever made!

[Copy link]
1-11-2020 16:21:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
i love this TV show ever since i was a child, growing up  watching this show. i love all of the characters, the animation was wacky and entertaining, and i love the talking sofa and those talking furniture and clocks in pee-wee's house. i also remember when all of that merchandise was popular for the show. i also remember the opening song to the show lyrics were by cyndi lauper, famous 80's, 90's artist, and  the fun  synth band, Devo did the music background. then, pee-wee would do his funny laugh! in a few episodes musical composer danny elfman did some  of the bizarre music for the  movies and the show. the video collection sets wonderful if you love the show. the collection of his shows. i also thought that when characters, and special guest stars who guest starred on the show were entertaining, and when they showed pee-wee something, he would react very funny to it, just like he usually does. i liked jambi the genie, played by UHF's john paragon who was a movie lot actor in pee-wee's big  adventure, and was a  friend and collegue for pee-wee since the pee-wee herman show in the early 80's. and cowboy curtis played by laurence fishburne was fun too. this show will succeed forever! see it! it's the best kids show ever! the closing of the show was fun when he rides his back home.

score /10

senor_small 15 March 2003

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw0228944/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部