View: 80|Reply: 0

A once great show is now a sad joke.

[Copy link]
1-11-2020 13:40:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Drew Carey has completely destroyed the greatest game show ever.I tried to not let it bother me when he had over six months to prepare for his first episode and then came in not knowing a single thing about the show.I try to ignore the male models and terrible live bands that have no place on this show, but I can't ignore Drew Carey's sycophantic driveling.Whenever a person loses a game he says things like "well at least you won a toaster and get to spin the wheel" or something equally stupid and unnecessary.Plus he constantly points out that the models are beautiful and have names.And after nine years as the host he still has no idea where the wheel is going to stop.Maybe he's pretending to make the show more exciting?I find it hard to believe that a person can be that stupid.The worst part about Carey as the host is that he has put a stop to people booing anyone who can't get the wheel all the way around.It was one of the best things about the show but since it didn't involve kissing butt he had to get rid of it.Carey has made this show extremely uncomfortable and very hard to watch.

score /10

CommieHunter 17 June 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3733010/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部