View: 83|Reply: 0

I will always remember this show for two reasons.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-11-2020 13:40:18 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
The first reason I will always remember this show is because I grew up watching it, especially before I was of school age, as it was one of my mothers favorite shows. I loved watching all the old games being played. I don't really that much about the show except for the fact that while watching it I was in a happy place as a child. The show today does not still hold my wonder like it used to, but it still bears watching. And watch it we did in my final year of high school, which is the second reason I will always remember this show. I was in sort of a study hall class and being seniors we had nothing better to do then watch this show in the early morning when we came to class and the teacher was OK with it, so we did. It was the only program the whole class could enjoy. Some of us were jocks and other nerds, and this brought us together. Besides graduation this is the last memory of High School I have. Right after the bell rang on the last day of class we had to go to practice graduation and we turned this show off. Little did know how much I would miss those days of doing nothing. Thank you Bob Barker for giving me some nice memories.

score /10

jed-estes 30 August 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1462449/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部