View: 93|Reply: 0

Meat doesn't come from Walmart, you sissies!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-11-2020 11:32:12 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
If you're one of those people who are so spoiled by modern technology and convienience that you're forgotten that something had to die for you to eat it, and are therefore offended by the idea of people killing an animal to eat it, grow up. Whether you kill an animal or kill a plant, something has to die every time we eat it. That's the circle of life. Don't whine about hunters being cruel! They work for their food, unlike the wussies who cry about animal cruelty yet have no problem eating a good steak. Farm animals are raised for slaughter and most of the meat that you buy from grocery stores comes from factory farming, which is nothing but a horrible existence for animals. And, for those of you "I only eat free-range and organic," guess what, dummy! Hunting fresh meat doesn't get closer to nature than that! Get off your hypocritical high horse and either come to terms with how life works or go back to blithely watching "food network" while pretending that meat doesn't come from dead animals.

If you're a bleeding heart vegan who can't stand watching an animal get hunted, butchered, and eaten, don't watch this show. Guess what? You're not their target demographic. Watch something else and don't gripe about something you don't get into. Go eat some bean curd and watch "planet earth."

This is a show about hunters who are responsible conservationists and who actually take the time to track the animals that they're hunting. They eat what they kill and don't shy away from the work butchering. The skill and dedication involved in hunting is enormous. It's a neat show and both my husband and I enjoyed it. The nature scenes are glorious and the hunters seem like cool people. ????????

score 10/10

wyledgirl 4 November 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4436851/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部