View: 87|Reply: 0

Total, Absolute Excrement

[Copy link]
1-11-2020 11:29:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
If I could give this "New MST3K" (I refuse to call it MST3K) negative 100,000 stars I would.

I contributed to the funding... and couldn't wait to see the riffing...

5 minutes in I knew I'd made a ghastly, ghastly mistake.

How can you not say anything funny about Reptilicus? Seriously - the horrid movie was funnier than anything the "riffers" said.

There is not one laugh. This is an abomination - it's actually soured me on watching the wonderful MST3Ks of the past. It's beyond terrible... I don't even have words to describe how rancid it is. Not one chuckle in any of the episodes (and yes, I forced myself to sit through them all).

There are SO many better riffing options now - Rifftrax is phenomenal. Cinematic For The People on YouTube is great, as are Phelan Porteous and the ToastandRice riffing...

I know I've been subtle in my review here - trust me, my disgust with this cannot be expressed in words. There should be a paragraph about it in the Geneva Conventions, banning this sort of torture.

To paraphrase the REAL MST3K "I want to hurt this "New MST3K" but can never hurt it as much as it hurt me" ...seriously, they couldn't rip Reptilicus to shreds. Let that sink in...

score 1/10

ShillingSide 30 July 2017

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3767925/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部