View: 84|Reply: 0

Absolutely fascinating Chinese drama

[Copy link]
25-10-2020 15:54:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I can't remember seeing tv series that afected me so much. I don't know if that is because of the different style (Chinese movies have a unique approach to the viewers) or because of the drama plot itself but it was so good.
The first few episodes I've struggled with because there was so much information I had hard time remembering and a lot of names which I couldn't remember but after a few episodes it was easier for me to watch. I think the most interesting thing about the drama were the characters and their development through the episodes. There was a hidden message behind every scene which I found absolutely fascinating. The two main leads executed their roles perfectly. I was captivated by Wang Yibo's performance as Lan Zhan. To have a few lines and to have to count on the facial expressions it's the most difficult role to play. Good job!
Abou the plot - it was interesting, it touched very powerful and meaningful themes such as family relationships, brotherhood and even love. Some the scenes in the series were one of the most romantic things I have ever watched, even though there were only hints. I found that approach very powerful.
The costumes were great, the atmosphere was like a fairytale, the OST was perfect. And yes, after 30th episode when everything started to come to place I cried a lot and I'm not a movie crier at all. Every little detail moved me and after the last episode I can't stop thinking about that drama.

score 10/10

gjudorovastella 30 October 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5223340/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部