View: 91|Reply: 0

this show is not called "My Life in Burleson"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
25-10-2020 13:47:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
To the complainers that this show doesn't represent the hometown an school they way they want it too. I think you need to get over your version of both. First this show is a mockumentary, not a documentary, or a reality show. So you will never have an truly open opinion of the show and your review means nothing. If you want to boost your town try getting a show on the Travel Channel. This show is a cute a quirky show about a girl named Liz and how she see's things. The show is NOT "My life as Wallflower2008" or "My Life as camjs2001" So you actually aren't here to review the show. You are here to review your hometown and high school, which as I stated maybe you should go to the Travel Channel website to review your town, and find some site on schools to review your school. When watching a show like this you need to treat the show as if it is any small town in America. The show is actually one of the better shows on MTV at the current time. So to all the haters, get over yourself. I mean do you really think everyone that lives on the Jersey Shore think that shows portrays their area and schools the way they all see it? Bottomline nice lil show to watch to fill time.

score /10

nagoybog 10 July 2011

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2456263/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部