A little hard to follow

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
20-10-2020 01:47:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Disclaimer: I only watched the first episode

This show was intense. The fighting and blood started from the very first scene, and it didn't end there. While the plot seems pretty confusing, I attribute that to the fact that I haven't watched more than one episode yet.

From the one episode that I did watch, however, I can tell that this is an interesting historical drama. Being from the US, it's very interesting to see eastern history represented in a TV show. Having been raised going to American history classes, it was a fresh change of information. For example, even something as simple as clothing can create a world of difference in a TV show. The clothing was foreign to me, and created a sense of history and culture that greatly added to the show. Also, I feel as if many of the references went over my head a bit. I feel as if the language barrier made it difficult to understand the significance of the landmarks and people mentioned in the show.

However, I was able to appreciate many aspects of the show. The combat scenes were surreal to watch. I started to connect to characters, and even found myself rooting for certain ones just in the first episode.

Overall, I enjoyed this show. While parts of it were a bit confusing, I can tell that to fully appreciate it I'll have to continue watching.

score 6/10

mbl-82007 8 December 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4499934/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部