View: 88|Reply: 0

Just Fun! Nothing More.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
20-10-2020 01:36:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This show is by no means going to win any awards, however it is fun and over all very well done. The locations are amazing and the sets are passable, they get better in season two. The 1800s costumes are amazing a lot of detail went into them to get them correct which I think makes up for some of the 1800 sets that aren't so good. Dante's Cove is no worse then some of the network stuff that is forced on all of us night after night. These characters are typical, but I like them. I believe in them. I love the fact that they don't take themselves or the show to serious, if you watch the DVD check out the special features and you will see what I mean. Dante's Cove is a cross between Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Queer as Folk. Personally, I found it difficult to except the production location shift, but I got over it.

If you enjoy the supernatural, enjoy watching beautiful people and just want to have fun with a show then this is the show for you. If you are looking for great writing or A  acting then move on. Love the show for what it offers, something different then the rubbish on network TV.

score 8/10

mdnjr70 10 October 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1744253/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部