View: 87|Reply: 0

Best Show in History

[Copy link]
19-10-2020 22:50:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Law and Order? Bleeh. CSI? Naaah. Magnum PI? Nuh uh. Starsky and Hutch? YEAH!! If you're looking for an AWESOME, ACTION PACKED show, this one is definitely for you! Starsky and Hutch was the greatest show to come from the 70s. I remember gathering around the TV set with my husband and children, waiting for that classic theme to start and ready to see that beautiful red torino come squealing onto the screen. My favorite episode was and always will be The Las Vegas Strangler. There was just something about Hutch's feelings towards his old high school buddy that really drew me in. I loved how he wouldn't give up his belief that his friend was indeed innocent despite Starsky's urging.

When I heard that there was going to be a Starsky and Hutch movie, I was so excited. Seeing Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul reunited on the big screen was going to be a treat, indeed! However, my dreams were shattered when I learned that two young kids, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, would be taking the parts of Starsky and Hutch, respectively. Not only that but they got Snoop Doggy Dogg to play one of the finest characters in the history of TV, Huggy Bear. An abomination! I admit that I did go and see the film but I was highly disappointed. The highlight was at the end when the original boys had their five second cameo.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the TV show is in a league of its own and no remake or other cop show can possibly come close to its greatness. Whether you be 19 or 99, you should certainly give this classic a try. Look in the TV show section of your local movie rental place, it should be there right after Sex in the City! Check it out! You won't be disappointed!

score /10

kmaloney7659 3 October 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1186001/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部