View: 91|Reply: 0

Beyond Bad

[Copy link]
18-10-2020 14:05:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This show has just surpassed awful in my opinion. Unfortunately, this repetitive soap opera takes 30 minutes of CBC television daily, and for a while, this is the only thing on. In every episode, two characters have an argument in an abnormal whispery tone until one says something VERY offensive. :O. Then the other one breaks out into tears and they make up at the end. It seems the writers just realized that flat out ear-wrenching crying was the only way they could make the audience feel for the characters. And now that the characters are so similar in attitudes, you can't tell them apart! I cannot remember a single character's name. Not once have I ever felt any pity for these dull characters. Also, the constant arguing is just irritating. I get it, it's a soap opera, they need to include sobbing and arguing, but the arguments sound exactly the same every time you hear them. They all fit into the same mould. The only excusable part of this show is the acting. It goes a bit over the top sometimes, but it's pretty reasonable. Besides that, the story is non-existent at this point, and it has just become a sad excuse for the audience to 'relate' to the characters who are sobbing through P of the show's runtime.

score 2/10

kirkir-17920 3 September 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3537462/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部