View: 99|Reply: 0

Disappointed fan

[Copy link]
18-10-2020 11:39:14 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Like many others, I was a huge fan of the show. I was so looking forward to the new season to begin !! I loved their family, the work they did on the homes, etc.! I was somewhat annoyed that on every show they would call the client with an unforeseen problem that would cost the poor people more! I was becoming increasingly annoyed by some of Chip's, sometimes strange, antics. He seems to truly believe he's really funny. He gets worse as time passes. When he squirted water from a bidet on one show, which went in the client's mouth, I was horrified ! Why the client didn't fire them (or deck him) is beyond me ! Even after that, I wasn't giving up on the show. I love Joanna and the kids, etc.! So finally the first show of the new season started, and I was so happy! Then, while showing a house to the clients, Chip disappears into a room and reappears with his pants down !!! I sat for a moment with my mouth hanging open, a bit in shock. Some may feel I'm overreacting, but I wasn't watching the show to see someone's ridiculous idea of what I consider inappropriate humor. I thought this was supposed to be a family show, but I wonder how far the network will let this guy go ? I'm surprised Joanna hasn't put her foot down ! These things don't exactly reflect well on her. I feel he's dragging the show down, and poor Joanna with it! Needless to say I stopped my 'Record Series' option on my DVR.

score 1/10

dianalee1961 24 January 2016

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3401844/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部