View: 96|Reply: 0

Garbage, just like BSG season 4

[Copy link]
16-10-2020 00:26:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Well, I just watched the pilot and it was a huge disappointment, OBVIOUSLY. I thought I'd give this show a chance. After all, it's not cool to fair a show based on the failings of it's predecessor. Apparently it has Polly Walker and Eric Stolz, so it could be good, right?

But no, it's awful. Awful awful awful. We're right back where BGS left off: endless whining about religious God-nonsense. Wooden characters. Bad CGI. And also: angst teenage brats! Terrorism! Italian stereotypes! The writers just keep on giving! It's like an endless fountain of excrement!

What a bunch of quacks. What a waste of time, money... Why? The premise is so good: a race of people living on a cluster of planets, with future technology, who worship the ancient Greek Gods. So much more could be done with the setting, yet they choose to make a mess out of it. Rather than taking the few things that were good about BSG, they choose to incorporate the bad bits and center the show around some stupid, unlikeable brats.

Right, that's that then. I should have known better than to expect anything worth watching from these hacks.

score 1/10

Caribbean_Smurf 12 September 2010

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2309658/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部