View: 58|Reply: 0

Another positive vote

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
15-10-2020 01:18:09 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I am a mom of an 8 year old boy who loves the show. When the music comes on he gets up and dances. I watched the episodes before the movie. I do want to correct one poster's comment on Quasseem. The first video that is shot (in the original movie) there is a young black boy with an Jimi Hendrix afro. But it's not Quasseem. It's a friend of theirs named Cole who had moved to Conn. He was a founding member of the band. (It had formed while Nat was in preschool.) But like I said he had moved. Years later, when Nat and Alex wanted to get back to the original roots of the Naked Brothers Band, they asked Cole to join them. This kid obviously is no longer in the band. I have no idea when and how Quaseem joined. There is also another kid that's in the band in the movie but no longer in the series. Forgot his name.

I liken this show to the Partridge Family which I loved as a child. I had the hugest crush on David Cassidy. In fact, the recent episode where Nat and Alex wrote the same song remind of the PF episode when Danny and Keith wrote the same song.

Luke's mom

score 6/10

mbcullen 25 June 2007

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1681015/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部