View: 82|Reply: 0

Worst Show in the history of Television

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
14-10-2020 01:06:08 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
When I heard McG was connected to direct Superman, I was interested in his work to see what he can do, thus provoking me to watch "Fastlane" on Fox. Nothing was more painful in my entire life. I wanted to stab myself with something so I would never remember the pain and horror of this series.

Let's take a look at the cast. First off, McG has to be so politically correct and have a black guy and a white guy as the main players. Why? Just to be a girl, I guess. The chemistry between the two reminded me of two drug dealers making deals after school. Then you have the hot Tiffani Thiessen. The only reason to watch this lame show. She acts like a total biotch, and never takes her clothes off, so in order to get through the horrible dialogue, you have to use your imagination to undress her. Finally the plot which is so bad, it's laughable.

The plot deals with really "cool" cops that break the law to protect the law. Yes, you read it correctly. That is the truth. But don't worry, it gets worst. Then you have the super hip cool bad guys ready to take action to steal from somebody. That's when our black/white heroes jump in trendy cars and wear way cool clothes and fight crime in such a way cool hip way to beat the way cool evil bad guys.

Bottom line, never watch this show. This show has potential to be the worst television show of all time.

score /10

nofx1983 19 October 2005

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1196838/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部