View: 96|Reply: 0

"A"....MAZING Show.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
14-10-2020 01:06:06 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This show is great. Within each hour I find myself sweating in suspense, in awe of the action sequences, and laughing at the dry humor between the crew of "The Candyshop". It was made in 1992, yet They used cutting edge music just now becoming popular, such as 1 episode where they used the theme from the O.C. . FOX would be doing itself a H-U-G-E favor by putting it back on the air. Y'know that feeling you get when you see a great movie in the theaters and wish it could be like 10 hours long? thats the feeling you get with FASTLANE, but your wish comes true. each episode is it's own 1 hour movie, and a great one at that. Mcg is an amazing director, and the casting was spot on, right down to Jay Mohr as a stuffy Internal affairs investigator, or a young Jaime Pressley as a crook. If anyone is interested in seeing this superb use of an hour, its on the G4 NETWORK(FORMERLY "TECH T.V.", which is offered by 95 percent of all cable providers. if u have any questions about this show or where to see it or get it, email me at [email protected]. also, anyone that hasn't already, do yourself a favor and watch RESCUE ME this summer! :)

score /10

capecodboy 25 March 2006

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw1324321/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部