View: 108|Reply: 0

Need a second season!!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
12-10-2020 22:32:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I didn't know this show because in the Netherlands no streaming service or tv channel aired it. So when I saw it on Prime I knew it was the first thing I wanted to see. A high budget, large scale fantasy show based on the Wizard of Oz. I really needed a show like this after GoT and to recover from the disappointing The Witcher which to me felt like a cheap budget show with the typical Netflix camera fx.

But let us go back to Emerald City: Wow this show was super. Story pulled me right in. Acting was good. Beautiful fairytale. Everything about it was fantastic. I need more Dorethy and the world of Oz. And a final with a good season cliffhanger

So the only disappointing thing about it is that it is canceled. If it was available on more streaming services it probably got more viewers worldwide and maybe it didn't get cancelled. Because how is it possible that a show like this doesn't get worldwide attention like it deserved? NBC should have made sure it was available on more streaming channels so everybody could see it. Since this is a high budget show I needed a large fanbase of viewers to fund a second season. Somewhere PR failed big time on this one.

score 10/10

thepaat 7 June 2020

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5806976/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部