View: 106|Reply: 0

The most original spy thriller

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 22:28:21 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I don't like to give synopsis i like to simply give my opinion and thoughts of said show

I heard all of the critical acclaim this show is receiving and decided to give it a go oh my god am I glad. I am speechless but not wordless. It is so unique and well crafted and executed that it's simply beautiful to watch unfold. I read the premise and plot but it was not what expected at all. I've only watched the four episodes but I have never been more sure of a hit than this show will be. A huge twist comes at the end of the fourth episode that's a real game changer and literally floored me. I'm still reeling over the ending. i feel like i unwrapped a gift. what an intriguing gem. A stunning masterpiece! I must warn you there is explicit nudity in the pilot but it is completely necessary in setting up the story. I was hooked within the first 20 minutes and watched the next three episodes immediately after since i was late to the party. The acting is flawless as is the casting. This is a must watch and a "I can't wait till next episode" show factor.It has some of the tropes of spy thrillers for ex; being watched and being completely powerless but the initial or central? relationship makes it is so raw and unique it adds such mystery and a love story to this spy thriiler that it deserves to be seen. This show is simply perfect!!!!!!

score 10/10

Br4ve-trave1or 29 November 2015

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw3363257/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部