View: 113|Reply: 0

The script is maddening.

[Copy link]
9-10-2020 22:28:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I suspect that all of the positive reviews about this story come from Turks or other Middle Easterners that are accustom to this level of tumultuous and erratic in a script.
The maniacal changes and circumstances would look like a EKG if plotted.

Everyone of the characters, with the exception of Omar's mother, lie to each other constantly! And this is definitely true about Omar, playing the upright and sincere police officer. And they keep OBVIOUS things from each other, even when they would alleviate the other's suffering, only then comes the long pause of worry, homelessness or dramatic self talk that all is lost!
The thing in my mind, where I am in the series, is that ONCE AGAIN Elif is going through hell and Omar fails to mention that Fatih stole the gun and orchestrated the whole murder.
Then again, they do NOTHING to look out for Elif in jail, no background checks, no suspicion, no concern for her but to bring some reading material.
I've watched this far because the erratic moments of love and affection between Elif and Omar are stirring, but then I have to be ready for the inevitable disaster.

score 6/10

kenpruitt-23228 27 November 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw5284617/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部